Monday, October 29, 2012

The Contemporary Illustrated Pin-Up

'The Contemporary Illustrated Pin-Up' from Schiffer Publishing is a 128 page hard cover book showcasing the work of 15 modern pin-up artists. I'm very pleased to be one of them, alongside the likes of Dave Nestler, Erica Hesse and Armando Huerta.

The book has almost 300 full colour illustrations covering a range of art styles and themes. Everything from horror, fantasy and science fiction to low brow, comics and, of course, a generous helping of classic cheesecake. Tasty!

Want one? I have a small number of advance copies for sale at the discounted price of £25 ( plus postage ) and, just because you're all so super, I'll be including prints of 'Love Is' and 'Along Came a Spider' free of charge with every purchase! No, I can't quite believe it either. Naturally I'll be happy to sign any or all items if you wish.

To buy, please email with your shipping address. I'll work out the postage costs and send you PayPal request for the total amount. ( UK postage will be £5. )

What's that? An ideal Christmas gift for Great Uncle Bertie? Damn straight.

No comments: