Thursday, January 27, 2011

Frazetta Tribute Exhibition

 
I'm delighted to report that two of my paintings ( Selkie and Snow Hunters ) have been selected for inclusion in Gallery Provocateur's upcoming Frank Frazetta Tribute exhibition. It's a genuine thrill to know my humble pieces will be sharing wallspace with works from artists such as Daren Bader, Christopher Shy, Cos Koniotis and Dave Dorman, to name just a few, and it's wonderful to be involved in a celebration of the guy who almost single-handedly defined modern fantasy art, Frank Frazetta.
 
The exhibition opens on March 18, 2011 and runs for 3 months at Gallery Provocateur, 2125 N Rockwell, Chicago, IL 60647, USA. All gallery proceeds are being donated to charity. More information here - Gallery Provocateur

5 comments:

Jon Hodgson said...

That's brilliant news, and well deserved!

Aly Fell said...

Nice one Matt!

Toxsin said...

Grats Master! :)
High five!

Jess said...

Hiya Matt, sorry to put it here, bu I bought your book at the expo and fell in love with them. I'm so used to helpless girls who are stick thin, and it was refreshing to see girls with curves who can kick some arse. Nice one man, can't wait for more!

Your newest fan, Jess. xx
P.S: Thanks for signing it!

Hologram said...

Beautiful work! I "met" Selkie somewhere on the web and she led me here. Congratulations,I wish you much success.